“Knowledge is any organisation’s biggest asset, but in construction and engineering, the culture of knowledge management is specifically important due to the information-, regulation- and process-saturated nature of the industry.”
Codifying, storing and disseminating knowledge enables enterprises to consistently work alongside industry standard processes, enhances assurance and drives operational efficiency through easy access methodologies.
Knowledge management (KM) is a discipline that is increasing in popularity and cultural importance as major projects and team infrastructures grow in complexity and information overload overtakes clarity. In this whitepaper, we discuss the field of knowledge management in more detail and its role in operations, project delivery and people management, so you can better achieve operational best practice.
01. The history and development of KM in construction and engineering
02. Channelling knowledge through the SECI model
03. The importance of KM in the construction and engineering industry
04. The knowledge management lifecycle
05. Common knowledge management challenges
06. The consequences of not implementing knowledge management
07. How to improve knowledge management
08. Enhancing knowledge management with Method Grid
Complete the form below to receive the full whitepaper