Hard work on our development roadmap continues! On Friday (6th Dec) we completed work on the first phase of the Activity Log. Available for Architects on a Professional (paid) plan , the new dashboard link can be found on an architect’s home page, or from the profile image dropdown menu that appears in the top right corner of the main navigation.
This release allows architects of your account to track account-wide view activity i.e. to monitor who has viewed a:
- Cloud doc
- Download file
- Web link
This feature was launched over the weekend to limit any interruption to members as it involved some additional upgrades and configurations.
We hope you find it useful.
Next up for our fast-moving development team?
This is a big one! Our sprint deadline is set for 03 January 2020. This block of work will include:
- Ability to assign users to elements and checklist tasks
- Search feature available when adding experts (improved large enterprise experience)
- External members visually accentuated
- Tasks allocated to a user are visually accentuated in open element view
- Checklist tasks can only be completed by assigned user or by grid members with edit rights
Please continue to keep the feedback and new feature ideas coming (there is nothing we like more).
Is there a feature you would love to see us add to our development stack? If so, please let us know in the comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org