As heralded by our recent future-roadmap blog, with so many new (project management) features in development for the coming weeks and months (for example: assigning members to tasks, elements, stages, themes and grids; scheduling due dates; tasks and activity logs; dashboard reporting … to name a few), we wanted to make a few design changes that help lay the foundations for these new capabilities.
These improvements include >>
- new dropdown design (improved neutral design)
- new button colours (a single colour consistent across the app)
- updated off-canvas design (improved neutral design)
- repositioned buttons (consistency across the app)
- some other improved design consistencies
Another reason for making these improvements is to provide a more neutral back drop for your brand colours – if you are a Professional (paying) customer of Method Grid – you should now find that your identity is much more prominent against the soft greys.
Here are a few screenshots of the new look below, we hope you enjoy encountering them as you use Method Grid!