The Praxis Framework is a comprehensive project management framework designed to enhance the effectiveness of project delivery across various industries and organisations. Developed by industry experts and practitioners, Praxis combines best practices, methodologies, and approaches to provide a holistic and adaptable framework for managing projects of all sizes and complexities.
Praxis has emerged as an invaluable resource and is now further enriched for Method Grid users. This adaptable framework, synonymous with Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (P3M) and best practice is now available as a customisable grid for Method Grid users.
The Power of Praxis
Elevating project management, the Praxis Framework distils the essence of P3M delivery into an easily navigated resource. Praxis is far more than a collection of practices; it’s an embodiment of consistency and compliance that resonates across an organisation’s entire portfolio.
At its core, Praxis isn’t just a methodology – it’s a meticulous knowledge management resource encompassing:
- Knowledge: Laying the foundation for informed decision-making.
- Method: Assembling proven best practices that inform the strategic direction of projects.
- Capability Assessments: Tools to gauge and enhance organisational competencies.
- Encyclopedia: A resource hub of industry insights, definitions, and best practices.
- Company Framework: A tailored framework blueprint that aligns project management to your organisation’s unique situation.