END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
This current End User Licence Agreement (“EULA”) was last updated in June 2023.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This EULA is a legal agreement between you as an individual and METHOD APPS LIMITED (T/A Method Grid) of 11 Laura Place, Bath, England, UK, BA2 4BL (“Method Grid”, “us” “our” or “we”) when you access our web-based platform at https://methodgrid.com (the “Platform”) and use the services provided through our platform which include accessing content and information available on our Platform (“Content”) (together the “Services”). We may make these Services available to you via a third party that has contracted with us to provide you with Platform access (such as your supplier, business partner or employer).
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR PLATFORM OR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN US AND YOU. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this EULA from time to time and we will notify you of such changes the next time you access the Platform. By continuing to access the Platform after being presented with our updated terms, you indicate your acceptance of the updated or modified EULA.
You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owner of any device that is controlled, but not owned, by you to access our Platform or download any Content to that device. You accept responsibility, in accordance with this EULA, for all access to, and use of, our Platform and Content by you on any device, whether or not it is owned by you.
Making changes to the Platform
We reserve the right to change the design, features and/or functionality of the Platform and the Content at any time.
The Services and Content
We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Platform or our Services.
You may review Content on the Platform in accordance with the guidelines set out in this EULA, provided you do not re-publish or modify the Content in any way.
Although we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that Content is accurate, we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality or fitness for purpose of any Content and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else relying on the Content unless we have fraudulently misrepresented the Content.
Any AI functionality we make available to you on the Platform is provided on an as-is basis and we give no warranties and makes no guarantees in respect of the AI functionality.
YOU SHALL NOT INPUT ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR PERSONAL DATA INTO THE AI FUNCTIONALITY. If you input confidential information or personal data into the AI functionality in breach of these terms, we accept no responsibility or liability that may arise as a result.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy of any output generated and returned by the AI functionality including by carrying out a human review of the output.
You shall comply with all third party terms applicable to and binding on you as a result of your access to and use of the AI functionality.
Restriction on accessing our Platform
You shall not:
- allow your Platform log in details to be shared or used by any other person – any log in details are personal to you;
- exceed any agreed Platform usage parameters;
- distribute any virus, trojan, malwares or any similar malicious codes through the Platform;
- attempt to copy, duplicate, modify, create derivative works from or distribute all or any portion of the Platform or the Content except to the extent expressly set out in this EULA;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Platform;
- circumvent any of the technical limitations of the Platform, or decompile or otherwise reconstruct the Platform;
- not use the Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the Services or the Platform;
- not collect or harvest any information or data from the Platform or Services or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the Platform;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- access all or any part of the Platform in order to build a product or service which competes with the Platform or Services;
- use the Platform or Services to provide services to third parties or allow third parties to use the Services;
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Platform;
- create a database using the Content;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Platform or the Service, including by the submission of any User Content (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms); or
- copy, publish or otherwise make available to third parties any of the Content.
You shall not use the Services:
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts our operations, business, equipment, websites or systems or those belonging to any other person or entity (including any denial of service and similar attacks);
- in any manner that harms or may endanger minors or any other person;
- to represent or suggest that Method Grid endorses any other business, product or service unless Method Grid has separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of any computers, data, systems, accounts or networks of any person;
- in any manner which may impair any other person’s use of the Services or use of any other services provided by us to any other person; or
- to attempt to circumvent any security controls or mechanisms including any password or user authentication methods of any person.
In your use of the Services, you shall:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations (as updated and amended from time to time);
- be responsible for your use of the Services and Content including your access to the Platform; and
- comply with any rules, regulations or codes that are imposed by the third party that makes the Platform available to you.
Our Platform allows you to submit user-generated content in the form of text, images, videos and other types of media ("User Content"). We do not control, monitor or review User Content and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Content. You are solely responsible for User Content as submitted by you and you acknowledge that User Content submitted by others expresses the views of its respective authors, and not our views.
If you submit any User Content, you must ensure that the User Content is at all times:
- submitted lawfully and without infringement of any intellectual property rights of any person;
- free of virus, trojan, malwares or any similar malicious codes;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not obscene, seditious, vulgar, pornographic, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive;
- not abusive, threatening, offensive, harassing or invasive of privacy;
- not racist, sexist or xenophobic;
- not liable to offend religious sentiments or deeply held beliefs; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to any person.
You agree that, by submitting any User Content, you grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, publish and display such User Content (in whole or part) for the sole purpose of us providing the Services to you and the organisation that has purchased Platform access on your behalf.
Whilst we do not pre-screen User Content, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any User Content submitted by you, at any time without notice to you.
Your use of the Platform
As a condition of your use of the Platform, you warrant that (i) all User Content supplied by you on the Platform is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) you will safeguard your log-in details, password and account information and will not permit use of your account by anyone other than you, (iii) you are 18 years of age or older; and (iv) you possess the legal authority to enter into this EULA and to use this Platform in accordance with all the terms and conditions herein.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Platform, Services and Content (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos), are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in this EULA gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any Content or accessing our Platform.
We grant you a limited and personal licence to use our Services and Content via the Platform in accordance with this EULA.
You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Platform, including the Content.
Termination of this EULA
We may end your rights to use the Platform and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way.
If we end your rights to use the Platform and Services,
- you must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the Platform and any Services; and
- we may de-activate your account and cease providing you with access to the Services.
Your personal information
Use of your personal information submitted to us (whether submitted by you on the Platform or provided by a third party on your behalf) is governed by our agreement with the organisation or entity that has contracted with us to provide you with access to the Platform. Additionally, by using our Platform, you acknowledge that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that it is always possible that any message or information you send using our Platform or by emailing us may be read or intercepted by others.
Our Platform may, from time to time, include links to external sites. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We do not control these sites and are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of, or association with their operators or promoters.
Our liability to you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the Platform, to protect yourself in case of problems with the Platform or the Service.
Any claim you may have under this EULA must be brought against us on your behalf, by the organisation or entity that has contracted with us to provide you with access to the Platform, under and in accordance with the terms of the agreement in place between us and that organisation.
You may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under this EULA.
All notices given by you to us must be given in writing to the address set out at the beginning of this EULA.
If we fail to enforce any of our rights, this does not result in a waiver of that right.
If any provision of this EULA is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain unaffected.
These terms and conditions may not be varied except with our express written consent.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to their subject matter. We are required by law to advise you that any contract formed on the terms of this EULA may be concluded in the English language only and that no public filing requirements apply.
This EULA does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
Jurisdiction and governing law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you agree that any dispute between you and us regarding them or any application will only be dealt with by the English courts.
Contacting us, support and complaints
If you have any questions, require support in respect of your use of the Platform and Services or if you think the Platform or Services are faulty or mis-described, please contact us by emailing: email@example.com.